Pokemon Universe- RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based RPG website where you can create a character, and start your very own Pokemon journey!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quiz
D R E A M C A S T. This 1999 console was made by ____ Sega, Nintendo, or Sony Type your answer in quiz answers 2012 in the news and announcements forum
Latest topics
» A Video Games project
Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:40 pm by Brad206499

» On the road at last!
Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:06 am by Hazel Becket

» Just wondering...
Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:30 pm by Jayster23

» morty shines
Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:52 pm by ☆TheMagicMilk☆

» Just got started
Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:02 pm by Jayster23

» Pallet Town Beginnings
Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:13 am by ☆TheMagicMilk☆

» Terror in Viridian City
Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:12 am by ☆TheMagicMilk☆

» mod sign ups
Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:02 pm by rockon538

» Beta Festival Items!
Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:26 pm by rockon538

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:44 pm
Top posting users this week
No user
Vote For Pokemon Universe
at Pokemon RP Topsites

Top Lists

Terror in Viridian City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Markj1998

Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:01 am

(yeah I know but they Dr. Wild appeared and Naya was taken to this place when he was gone in other words he got her there and so he could have went to Naya and when Dr. Wild left Justice and Dialga took off the invisibility orb thing)
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
Head Administrator and Founder
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:28 am

(Nope Dr. Wild had nothing to do with this Razz you'll have to wait but I'll continue it with you following him to where he is)

The portal lead to a room in a high tech building.

"And so we must-" Dr. Wild was interupted by this strange enterance,"Hm. A trespasser. Such a pity. Get him."

All of the members just smirked and raised their hands holding Pokeballs, letting out a mixture of fully evolved Dragon Pokemon. They all unleahed powerful attacks and Palkia cut them off from the rest of the world, meaning they were beyond all of existance, and Dialga could not just make a portal to escape, it would just transport him somewhere else in the room.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonuniverserpg.rpg-board.net
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:58 am

What these people forgot was that this was the being of time a true deity and went back before they arrived and as they came through the portal Dialga speedily used Roar of Time on them all as a sneak attack.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:18 am

Palkia emerged from his Pokeball as he sensed Dialga's coming and quickjly blocked. He then lunged forward and grabbed Dialga and transported them away into another dimension.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:20 am

Justice however was still on Dialga and went along but during the dimension change Dialga saw a small exit which he used to go through the time paradox and ended up in a location which Palkia was unable to get to by any means at all and that's where Dialga rested. (just realized your not really authorized to play Dr. Wild anyway no matter whether or not you are the site's creator and administrator but, Dr. Wild is Eveekitten's character so we wait for Evee now)
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:57 pm

(Actually we share Dr. Wild as both of our characters, but he's mainly hers I only borrow him for about two posts)

Palkia teleported back the HQ.
Back to top Go down
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:22 am

Naya glanced around, looking for her pokemon again.. she didn't know what was happening, all she remembered was.. a speck in the sky and.. was there a man.. in a mask? Blinking back to the shadow, she allowed a swift nod of the head "uh-huh" she answered, waiting for the question.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Wild held his hand out as all of his minions had gotten up in an effort to chase the intruder "Enough!" he shouted, glancing around "he is not worth the time.. we have other business to attend to"

In honesty, Justice was business to Dr. Wild.. one of his most prized possetions was his Palkia, but to have the set.. the two of them, but in order for that to happen, Justice wouldn't be able to live. No, this was something to attend on another day, but it was something that would be attended to, no doubt.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:20 pm

"Okay, you may pass the questions. Now what brings you here? What confused you, what scared you enough for you to come here? What triggered the madness within you?"

A cloud appeared next to them showing what was happening in real life. Naya had gone completely crazy. She was holding a sword swing it mindlessly around and destroying everything in her path. She had a maniac smile on her face. She was also giggling and laughig maniacly, and she was moving in awkward ways, such as she sometimes slumped her body forward doing almost a bridge, but her hands were just dangly freely.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Palkia showed a glimse of what happened, and how Dialga was unreachable.
Back to top Go down
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:06 pm

Naya tilted her head unsure of what her questions meant "huh I don't understand.. what.." she stopped as she watched what appeared to be herself but.. weilding a blade "huh?! That.. that's not me! What's going on here? I'd never do something like that I.. I've never even held a weapon!" she put her hands to her head in confussion as she tried to remember what had happened.

"I.. I can't remember.. where are my pokemon.. were they stolen? The man in the mask, did he take them?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:07 pm

Dr. Wild paused as Palkia showed him the image and he would smile slightly, glancing towards his pokemon "thank you Palkia.. we shall resume with him at a later date then.. now where were we?" he asked again glancing towards his Team Generation Members.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:08 pm

"Hey I thought I was asking questions. Anyway I know nothing about the real world, I am merely an emotion. For all we know you could still have them. Next question. You are afraid and confused, correct?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Sir, we were brainstorming ideas of making our Pokemon stronger. Our last idea was to use the power generator which simply generated power and could transfer it to Pokemon,"
Back to top Go down
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:24 pm

"I.. I'm" she tried to think of the answer.. confussed? Definately, afraid? she glanced around, she didn't know where she was, her pokemon were missing and she had no memory, yes afraid was a good way to describe that feeling, but should she really give that information to this.. er thing.. did it just say it was an emotion. "what emotion are you?" she couldn't help but ask. "confussed.. and.. afraid.." she agreed slightly nodding.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"ah yes, I remember.. the idea was to make pokemon who could not get any stronger.. even more powerful." He glanced towards his own creature, Palkia was the sole reason for this venture, he had no interest in making any other pokemon any different than it already was.. but as long as Palkia's strength remained where it was, it would never be anything but an even match with Dialga. He patted Palkia's side affectionately "so.. how do you propose we harnest the power needed?"
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:35 pm

"I am curiosity, I live here in your soul, and everytime something happens, I ask you questions. But now you're trapped here. Tell me, do you even know why you are afraid or confused? Tell me and we can look into this deeper,"

A man grabs his walkie-talkie and says, "Code: 0574383." A man walks in with the device on wheels. It was like a giant laser. He pushed a button and a progress bar appeared on the screen. After a few seconds it reach maximum. The man typed some things in and then pressed a button. The laser pointed at Palkia and shot out a beam at it.
Back to top Go down
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:26 pm

Palkia immidiately let out an angered cry, sending out a wave of attacks towards the man who had dared to attempt anything on him. Leaving the man in a heap on the ground after he was done, Dr. Wild smiled towards his creature and then back. He stood slowly and walked his way over towards the man on the ground. He placed his foot on the side of his head, putting slight pressure there, hearing the man scream. "This organization.." he said calmly while the man squirmed under his foot "is my life's accomplishment so far.. but it is trully only the beginning. We value the rare, and powerful pokemon that humans don't often get a chance to see, let alone possess.. yet I, a man who dedicates his life to such creatures finds a rare gem, a once in a life time prize.. my Palkia, he is one of a kind, you'll be pressed to find another like him.. isn't that impressive?" he asked, in a slight maniacal way as he put pressure on the man's face again until he screamed out his affirmative answer

"mm.. why then would you think it acceptable.. to point a machine to such a rare and valuable pokemon.. one that can NOT be replaced! You'll be lucky to escape with you life next time" he spat. He took a breath and cleared his throat, allowing any signs of anger to subside "so.. this machine, what does it do?" he asks, glancing around at all the now frightened eyes that were on him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I.. I remember a.. a speck in the sky. Quinn, she saw it.. she was afraid of it but, I couldn't see what it was and then.. ah.." she shivered and flinched "a man in a mask.. I don't remember what he did.. he.. he.. what did he do? I don't remember" she admitted, putting her face into her hands and letting out a soft sob.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:54 pm

"I am so sorry sir for not explaining. That is the power increasing device. It has been completed but you can use it more than once,"

"Next question. Will you please bring back the water?"
Back to top Go down
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:04 pm

"I would like to see it tested.. but on a different pokemon. One of the captured ones" A woman stood up "yes Dr. Wild.. we have a little Penguin pokemon that would be perfect for this" she left and came in a moment later with a familiar pokemon.. It was Quinn.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

She blinked again "water? What water?'
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:06 pm

"Sir, that would be unneccessary (Not good at spelling so that's probably wrong lol) we have already tested it on Pokemon at the lab," said the man showing a clip to him on his camera.

"The water. It disappeared. Only you can bring it back,"
Back to top Go down
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:12 pm

Dr. Wild raised his eyebrow slightly "use the penguin pokemon" he stated, waiting for the order to be followed.

He glanced towards the little pokemon and smiled.

----------------------------------------------------

"but.. what about Quinn.. she's my water pokemon, cant' she do it?"
Back to top Go down
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Justice was in this room which was surrounded with technology it was sort of his base of operation's perfect as only he could get there and they went to a computer looking up some info on this Dr. Wild character thinking up his next plan and move.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:49 am

"Yes sir, if you say so," he said firing it at Quinn. (You decide if it hits)

"No Naya, only you can. Only you possess the power to bring the water back. But first, the question. You don't even know where you are do you? You can't bring the water back unless you know,"

But there was no records of him. He searched and searched and found one thing. The mask he wore. It was the mask of power.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:00 am

Justice looked into the mask getting it scanned and searching for him in the background of photo's even in the distance or in the skies to try and figure out his whereabouts.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:57 am

There was a picture of it in a cave and then it was gone, showing it disappearing. It must have been taken by him. Then there were hieroglyphics that could be translated on the computer.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:03 am

The computer began cryptographic sequencer that started decoding the Hieroglyphics with speed Justice reading them as they appeared on the screen reading "........" (you put what it says)
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:16 am

"Those who wear the mask of power, will be cursed of a face that is mask. Those who wear the mask of power, will be granted eternal stength,"
Back to top Go down
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:21 am

Justice just laughed slightly and thought it wouldn't be any trouble as he climbed onto Dialga's back and went through the time stream back to a peaceful time the time of the 200's, the year 238 to be precise and just walked around the old fashioned town after changing into some older clothes he carried about with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Terror in Viridian City
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next