Pokemon Universe- RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based RPG website where you can create a character, and start your very own Pokemon journey!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quiz
D R E A M C A S T. This 1999 console was made by ____ Sega, Nintendo, or Sony Type your answer in quiz answers 2012 in the news and announcements forum
Latest topics
» A Video Games project
Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:40 pm by Brad206499

» On the road at last!
Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:06 am by Hazel Becket

» Just wondering...
Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:30 pm by Jayster23

» morty shines
Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:52 pm by ☆TheMagicMilk☆

» Just got started
Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:02 pm by Jayster23

» Pallet Town Beginnings
Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:13 am by ☆TheMagicMilk☆

» Terror in Viridian City
Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:12 am by ☆TheMagicMilk☆

» mod sign ups
Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:02 pm by rockon538

» Beta Festival Items!
Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:26 pm by rockon538

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:44 pm
Top posting users this week
No user
Vote For Pokemon Universe
at Pokemon RP Topsites

Top Lists

Terror in Viridian City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
☆TheMagicMilk☆
Head Administrator and Founder
☆TheMagicMilk☆

Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:35 am

"Grr... Stupid Ember. I only have 3 souls left. But that doesn't matter, because now I curse your trainers! With the curse of sleeping!And now, Hyper Beam!"
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonuniverserpg.rpg-board.net
Gale Hawthorne
Gale Hawthorne

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:37 am

Gale wasafflicted by the curse and fell into a deep sleep.
"Gale!"
Felicity glared at the voice and then shook again, sending out a massive surge of Silver Wind. Tenwan spat more fire balls, the two attacks heading straight for the voice.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:43 am

Each attack hit one soul.

"Grr.... I... I'm weak... I'll... admit.... but... but... but... I can still w-win. Dark... P- Pulse..." he said very weakly.
Back to top Go down
Gale Hawthorne
Gale Hawthorne

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:46 am

"Don't think so tough guy! Tanwen, follow my lead!!"
Felicity flew close to the ground and Tanwen hoped onto her back. Flying close to the voice, she formed and Energy Ball while Tanwen shot another Ember toward him. Feicity stopped and tossed the Energy Ball toward the spirtis, the two attacks once again flying toward them.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:51 am

the voice revealed itself, as it shattered like glass, and its final soul was destroyed. The trainers woke up and everything cursed returned to normal, but then, in Pallet Town, Ashley's house had been completely destroyed while the battle was on, and his mother had been in the house, but now there was nothing. It was unclear if she was still living.
Back to top Go down
Gale Hawthorne
Gale Hawthorne

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:59 am

Gale slowly sat up and rubbed her head softly. Then she smiled and ran over hugging both Felicity and Tanwen.
"You two were incredable! Felicity you were so strong! And Tanwen you were too!"
Then she looked around, and turned to Luna.
"I'll go on ahead! I need to make sure evryone in Pallet town is alright!"
She began running toward the small town, hoping that everyone was ok.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:08 am

(I'll add exp.! 50 for each :3)

Pallet Town was ruined. A lot had been destroyed, but Spiritomb was only getting started. It was unknown why he was such a cold Pokemon. All that mattered was that he would never return, or so they thought...

(Don't worry, no surprise attacks just now, he's dead for now, but he might come back tongue)
Back to top Go down
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:30 pm

Naya had been nearby when she heard the commotion.. although she must have come in just as it was calming down. She spotted Gale with her pokemon and moved towards her "hey are you alright?" she asked glancing towards Palet town and stopping in her tracks.. it was destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:55 am

Ashley approached as he was also chasing the Spiritomb and saw it had been defeated smiling he took a glance towards Pallet town and saw bit of rubble move it was his mothers Mr. Mime who had used Psychic to protect them from the rocks holding them up they were moved aside and his mother came out of the rubble with Mr. Mime they then laughed as they had a back up Villa on Cinnabar Island heading there on Ashley's fathers Pidgeot which was left with Ashley's mother when his father had went on his own journey smiling. Ashley then looked over letting Squirtle back out and Squirtle climb onto his shoulder as they approached the other trainers calling over "Hey awesome skills people the names Ashley" he then pushed up his sunglasses and smiled awaiting a reply.
Back to top Go down
Gale Hawthorne
Gale Hawthorne

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:24 am

As Gale arrived in pallet town she looked around. From what she could see everything seemed to be just fine and nobody was hurt. As she heard a voice she looked up and waved back to Ashley.
"The names Gale! And thank you! I couldn't have done it without my Butterfree!!"
Speaking of whom, Felicity flew up beside the Pidgeot and saluted the people.
"Hey, name of Felicity. It's no biggie, that stupid thing cursed my trainer and if it wasn't for my Psychic I don't think we could have done it."
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:23 am

"Hey don't forget about me guys," Luna said approaching the others.

"I healed the Pokemon, and lifted the curses! Well, Latias did, but still," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:08 am

(Do I get the 50exp points for my pokemon too as I was battling Spiritomb in my topic when re-directed here? Very Happy)
Ashley smiled "cool" he said nodding to Latias and Gale Ashley then looked to Felicity smiling and awaited a reply from Gale and or Luna.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:11 am

(I don't know, not sure if a Pokemon would learn anything from using one move that had hardly any effect XD but I'll think about it. And sorry I didn't add exp. Gale, in fact you could do it yourself if you want, your choice :3)

"Okay, well I need to get back to Canalave City. I was watching a Pokemon Contest," she said flying away on Latias.
Back to top Go down
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:17 am

Sad (I was still battling it anyway but you'd defeated it when I got here anyway)
Ashley waved to Luna smiling before turning to Gale and asking "so what are your plans then?" tapping his foot and brushing it along the floor.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:31 am

(I know, how about one level of exp.?)
Back to top Go down
Markj1998

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:55 am

(ok then)
Back to top Go down
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:59 am

Chloe had managed to grab up her pokemon as the ground was shaking, she hadn't known what was going on, she had been too caught up with the battle she had just been in, she had tried to run from the destruction but something had happened and she was now caught under some of the rubble from the destroyed town. She tried to move but she couldn't.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Niya looked towards the town once more "I'm glad that everyone seems to be okay.." she commented looking back to Ashley who had just come out of the town, it was her Piplup that caught her attention, she began jumping up and down and pointing towards the town "what's wrong Quinn?"
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:26 pm

(I don't know if this is supposed to be about Chloe so tell me and I'll edit)

Quinn pointed to a Ralts stuck in the rubble of a fallen building. It looked very weak.
Back to top Go down
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:37 pm

(nah the reply I got on the other one will be for Chloe)

Naya gasped as she saw the pokemon "oh" she ran over and began digging the Raltz out, Quinn was pulling little rocks up in an attempt to help as she pulled the little thing out. "are you alright?" she asked
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:34 am

"R... Ralts..," she said fainting.
Back to top Go down
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:54 am

She glanced over her shoulder, luckily the pokemon center wasn't that far away "don't worry, I'll take care of you" she scooped the pokemon up before scooping Quinn up who protested thinking that she could do it on her own.. but Naya wasn't listening at the moment, she flat out ran between people, dodging just barely missing an Officer Jenny.. great, she though, but she didn't have time to stop and explain as she hauled herself through the doors of the pokecenter.

"I found this Ralts under a fallen building.. can you help him?"
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:38 am

"Oh my, she looks very injured. I'll put her in a Pokeball and heal her," she said healing her.

"There we go! Since you brought it here and it's already in a Pokeball, how would you like to take it with you? If you don't want to then we can keep it and it can work at the Pokemon Center. Your choice," she said.
Back to top Go down
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:14 am

Naya smiled as the pokemon was healed, taking the pokeball back "of course.. I'll take good care of her." she promised before pushing the button letting the pokemon out. "Are you feeling better?" Naya asked, kneeling.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:18 am

"Ralts! Ralts!" she said hapily in agreement.

(Nickname and personality?)
Back to top Go down
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:26 am

"I think I'll call you Dawn"

(personality: VERY clingy)

She smiled happily "Quinn, I'm going to let them take care of you too" her penguin pokemon turned away from Naya and shook her head refussing, Naya knelt down "come on Quinn, I want you to be your very best for battles coming up, you want to be healthy don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terror in Viridian City   Terror in Viridian City - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Terror in Viridian City
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next