Pokemon Universe- RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum based RPG website where you can create a character, and start your very own Pokemon journey!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quiz
D R E A M C A S T. This 1999 console was made by ____ Sega, Nintendo, or Sony Type your answer in quiz answers 2012 in the news and announcements forum
Latest topics
» A Video Games project
Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:40 pm by Brad206499

» On the road at last!
Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:06 am by Hazel Becket

» Just wondering...
Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:30 pm by Jayster23

» morty shines
Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:52 pm by ☆TheMagicMilk☆

» Just got started
Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:02 pm by Jayster23

» Pallet Town Beginnings
Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:13 am by ☆TheMagicMilk☆

» Terror in Viridian City
Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:12 am by ☆TheMagicMilk☆

» mod sign ups
Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:02 pm by rockon538

» Beta Festival Items!
Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:26 pm by rockon538

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:44 pm
Top posting users this week
No user
Vote For Pokemon Universe
at Pokemon RP Topsites

Top Lists

Pallet Town Beginnings

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
☆TheMagicMilk☆
Head Administrator and Founder
☆TheMagicMilk☆

Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town Beginnings   Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:27 am

"Your welcome, and if you need to get the Pokemon Center fast, Latias is what you need!" she said calling out her Latias.

"Hop on! And I need to stay at the Pokemon Center for tonight, the competition isn't until tomorrow," she said.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonuniverserpg.rpg-board.net
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town Beginnings   Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:03 am

Chloe paused looking unsure, she had never seen a Latias before but Eevee twitched in her arms and all indecission was pushed asside as she climbed onto the Latias.

"thank you.. again, this means a lot to me.. and Eevee" she smiled down at her pokemon lovingly before holding on for when this pokemon started moving. Closing her eyes against Luna, assuming she too was to get on the Latias.. she was afraid of heights.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town Beginnings   Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:29 am

Luna sensed fear from Chloe and said, "Latias go nice and slow and steady. Don't go too high either. I think Chloe is a bit new to the whole, flying thing," she said.

Latias screeched in agreement (lol I didn't know how to describe the noise Latias makes) and began soaring over rooftops, but of course only about 5ft above them, until an orange- yellow rooftop was seen. It was the Pokemon Center. Latias landed in front of the door and Luna thanked her before letting her into her Pokeball.
Back to top Go down
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town Beginnings   Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:31 am

Chloe gasped and clung to Luna's shoulder tightly as Latias took off, he didn't fly too high but Chloe kept her eyes closed.. at least at first.. finally she would open her eyes and glance over the edge. It seemed so high even if they weren't so high.. but.. maybe it wasn't so bad. Her heart beat was starting to calm just a little and she was beginning to enjoy the sensation.. but all too soon it was over as they landed before the pokemon center.

She kept the pokeball holding Eevee tightly in her arms. She ran into the pokecenter running past a girl (Naya) talking to a Ralts and handing the Eevee over "please let her be alright.."

This would be the fifth pokemon Nurse Joy got that was hurt by the destruction of Pallet town.

Thinking a moment, Chloe pulled two other pokeballs out as well. Here.. these ones too please.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town Beginnings   Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:39 am

Nurse Joy took Eevee into a room where all of the Pokemon injured from Spiritomb lay. Most of them were cursed. She then put the others in a tray and healed them before handing the tray to her.

"I'm afraid Eevee is very hurt and must stay in that room while I heal her. But here are the others, and I hope you have fun on your journey!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town Beginnings   Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:50 am

Chloe frowned, looking down at the other balls, she slid them into the pack and turned back to nurse Joy "wait.. is she going to be okay? How long will it take? I can't leave without her." her panick was beginning to show slightly.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town Beginnings   Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:31 am

"I'm not sure, you might have to stay overnight. But don't worry, we have plenty of rooms for you to xstay in and playrooms for your Pokemon. I assure you that your Eevee will be fine, I jujst don't know yet how badly it was hurt and what it needs healed," she said.
Back to top Go down
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town Beginnings   Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:52 am

Chloe was exhausted, all of the excitement besides getting hurt herself had gotten to her.. she hadn't even realized that she was limping.. she glanced around to see if Luna was still around.. and if so she would walk over to her "I have to stay overnight, Eevee is hurt pretty badly"
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town Beginnings   Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:14 am

"That's awful. It reminds me of when I met Latias, the city of Altomar was being terrorized by an Aerodactyl and a Kabutops, ands so Latios, the brother of Latias, brought water to the city destroying Aerodactyl and Kabutops, but at the same time the city had been flooded, and things weren't so good for Latios either... he used too much power and well... moved on. The waters raged through thde city but Latias used her powers to stop it. Sadly her acts failed and she fell into the water. If I haden't have caught her she would've drowned. The water settled naturally eventually but Latias was in the Pokemon Center for ages," Luna replied.

Last edited by ☆TheMagicMilk☆ on Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town Beginnings   Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:36 am

Chloe bit her lip "that's aweful.. I'm glad that she's okay though. I hope Eevee will be okay, I don't know what I'd do without her" Chloe had grown a special bond with Eevee long before the two of them had started training, she had been there when Eevee had hatched from an egg that her father had given to her for safe keeping. The two of them had been inseperable ever since, even when people showed interest in buying her they were denied. Her father had been worried that an Eevee would not be strong enough for a beginner but already she was growing in strength. Chloe felt a tear roll down her cheek "I won't leave until she's well again" she vowed.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town Beginnings   Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:41 am

Nurse Joy walked over looking glum, and said, "Eevee has injuries all over her body. We can fix her, and you can even watch if you want, but you will have to stay for the night," she said.
Back to top Go down
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town Beginnings   Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:55 am

Chloe's head dropped and she nodded "yes.. I will stay with her.." she glanced over to Luna "could you do me a favor.. could you watch these for me" she handed her the two pokeballs "if I'm not out of here before the competition.. then just wait for me there and I'll meet you afterwards to claim them back"

All of her efforts were going to be on Eevee's well being and she wanted to make sure that her pokemon were well cared for while she was preoccupied.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town Beginnings   Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:14 am

"I'll do that," she said," And since I'm staying here too, I'll come to see Eevee."
Back to top Go down
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town Beginnings   Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:42 am

Chloe smiled, glad to have made another friend "okay great.. let's go then" she followed Nurse Joy back to where they had Eevee, Chloe moved over to the little pokemon touching her head so softly "Eevee.. how are you doing? Your going to be okay, Nurse Joy said they'll have you fixed up real soon, by tomorrow you'll be your old self again"
Back to top Go down
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town Beginnings   Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:15 am

(I propose a time skip to the next day)
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town Beginnings   Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:58 am

(Yes you can)
Back to top Go down
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town Beginnings   Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:59 pm

Chloe opened her eyes, blinked a couple of times before sitting up.. it took her a moment to remember where she was but the previous night came back and she'd jump out of bed, and rush out to where her Eevee had been the night before, looking for Nurse Joy.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town Beginnings   Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:13 am

Then she saw Eevee asleep.

"Good morning Chloe! Eevee is just sleeping, as soon as she wakes up she'll be as good as new!" smiled Nurse Joy.
Back to top Go down
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town Beginnings   Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:23 am

Chloe's eyes shined brilliantly "oh! Really! thank you so much" she threw her arms around Nurse Joy in a hug before turning back to her Eevee, kneeling by her pokemon's side, she ran her hand along her head softly "I'm so glad you'll be okay Eevee"
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town Beginnings   Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:13 pm

Eevee opened one eye and smiled weakly, then went back to sleep. She looked so peaceful when she was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town Beginnings   Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:18 pm

Chloe smiled and rubbed her Eevee's head once more before standing straight "excuse me Nurse.. but do you know if a girl by the name of Luna is still here?" she kind of hoped she hadn't left yet, Chloe wanted to go with her assuming Eevee was up to the trip.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town Beginnings   Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:38 pm

"Ah yes Luna! She is in her room gting ready to leave for a tournament over in Sinnoh!" said Nurse Joy.
Back to top Go down
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town Beginnings   Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:09 pm

Chloe thanked her and looked to Eevee "I'll be right back" she promised before rushing off to find Luna. Knocking on the door and waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
☆TheMagicMilk☆
☆TheMagicMilk☆

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town Beginnings   Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:56 pm

"One sec!" Luna put her shirt on and answered the door.

"Hi Chloe!"
Back to top Go down
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town Beginnings   Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:58 pm

Chloe smiled "I have great news, Eevee's going to be fine.. she's just now waking up" she cried out before throwing herself into Luna for a hug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pallet Town Beginnings   Pallet Town Beginnings - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pallet Town Beginnings
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Universe- RPG Forums :: The Pokemon World :: Kanto Region :: Pallet Town-
Jump to: